Saturday 7 March 2009

A Significant Success


Significance was a fabulous success!! We had more attending this year than any other and the event will be covered in next month's issue of The Shankill Mirror.
Life without Limits was our theme and the girls learned how to break barriers in their lives and reach their full potential. We had so much fun with our resident cleaning staff, Sandie & Elsie and the new face of Belfast's very own Gokky Wan. We are expecting an amazing turnout tomorrow for David & Sue Dunford, 11am & 7pm.
Well done to everyone who helped out - you know who you are and you are fantastic!

8 comments:

  1. I just wanna say a big thank you to Dave and Sue for such an inspirational and mindblowin couple of days... thank you so much...Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline I totally agree! My eyes are like two balloons this morning from all the crying I did! God is so amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Significance 2009 WOW Were do i begin!!!!
    I just wanna say it seems 2 be gettin better each year and Life Without Limits was the ideal title, i had a mind blowing weekend and have been touched deep in my heart!! THANK YOU GOD FOR REACHING PLACES IN ME THAT NO OTHER PERSON WOULD DARE TRY TOO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first Significance - and what a weekend!!! To see God's word touch so many hearts was truly amazing. Thank you God and may it be my first of many many to come.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keith did not say - Linda did but her computer skills are lacking!! I'm sure Keith would have loved it too had he been there!! Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah I agree! Keith could really benefit from all those amazing girly workshops - get him for next year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I knew Keith was there IN DRAG! That big blonde in the back row didn't fool me. Glad you enjoyed it mate. Johnny Boy
    p.s. any chance of a date! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Listen up Johnny Boy - I know he looks good in a frock - but he's mine!!!!!!! paws off!! Wouldn't mind so much but it was my frock lol -You looked well in your dress at 'The Verdict' mind you :) See you and your beautiful wife on Sunday x Sorry to disappoint but Keith prob won't be with me :(

    ReplyDelete